Shipping calculated at checkout.
Leveling Kit Component; ComfortRide ™; Component For Daystar Leveling Kit KG09101BKS
Daystar Leveling Kits work within the factory suspension design, meaning that we work within the factory's design parameters to achieve an increase in ride height that levels the stance of the vehicle. Because we work within the factory's design, there are not a bunch additional modifications involved. Everything needed is included in the kit; there's everything you need and nothing you don't. If there are extra items required, such as longer shocks, it's clearly stated in the application description. Torsion bar applications require their own unique approach to leveling the stance of the vehicle. With torsion bar applications, we supply new forged torsion keys that meet or exceed factory specifications. These torsion keys have been re-indexed to increase ride height up to 2 inch and level the stance of the vehicle. In select applications, extended shock brackets are also included. Daystar Leveling Kits include only front lift components to level the stance of the vehicle. We also offer Budget Boost kits, which provide a mild increase in ride height and are more economically priced than our Leveling Kits. Since our start with Leveling Kits in 1995 we've used our expertise to develop over 300 applications that span all of the popular trucks and SUVs...do your homework and you'll see that we've done ours!
Features & Benefits
- No Metal-On-Metal Contact: Daystar Uses Polyurethane Material In Its Leveling Kits For A Reason, It’s An Insulator, Absorbs The Noise, Vibration And Harmonics (NVH) That Come From The Suspension
- Maintains Factory Ride Quality: Daystar Products Work With The Factory Springs With No Preloading Involved, So Vehicle Will Ride Just Like It Did Off The Showroom Floor
- Long Lasting Finish: Polyurethane Is Resistant To The Elements, Road Grime And All Automotive Chemicals, So Comfort Ride Kits Will Look Just Like They Came Out Of The Box For Years To Come
- Top Mount Easy Install Design
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Urethane Suspension Components, Four Real Steel Tubular Products
Warranty Return Policy: Return to KAO/NTP for immediate credit.