Shipping calculated at checkout.
Lift Kit Suspension; ComfortRide ™; 2-1/2 Inch Front Lift; 2-1/2 Inch Rear Lift; Without Shock Absorbers In Kit - Shock Change Not Necessary; Black Components; With Front Strut Spacers/ Rear Coil Spring Spacers/ All Necessary Hardware
Comfort Ride kits are specially designed to work with stock suspension components to keep costs down and quality high. High-density Progressive Polyurethane strut and spring spacers act as isolators to combine moderate amounts of lift without losing the comfortable ride you have come to expect. In torsion bar applications, re-indexed torsion keys allow you to “dial-in” the desired amount of lift in order to plus-size tire and wheel packages. These front lifts are often combined with Daystar’s Greaseable Super Shackles, add-a-leafs, or blocks and U-bolts to provide complete front and rear kits.
Features & Benefits
- Increase Vehicle Height/Enhances Performance
- No Metal-On-Metal Contact As With Other Leveling Kits
- Comes With Front Strut Spacers, Greasable Shackles, Sway Bar Bushings, Bump Stops, Shock Boots
- Comfort Ride Suspension System
- Top-Mount Easy-Install Design - No Special Tools Required For Installation
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Front Lift Amount (IN): 2-1/2 Inch
- Rear Lift Amount (IN): 2-1/2 Inch
- Front Lift Type: Strut Assembly Spacer
- Rear Lift Type: Coil Spring Spacer
- Maximum Tire Size: 32
- Shock Type: Without Shocks
- Wheel Backspacing (IN): OEM
- Minimum Wheel Diameter: OEM
- Wheel Offset (MM): OEM
- Shocks: Without Shock Absorbers In Kit - Shock Change Not Necessary
- Color: Black Components
Some vehicles may require additional products. Please click on next to the vehicle for specific year information.
- 2007-2013 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Urethane Suspension Components, Four Real Steel Tubular Products
Warranty Return Policy: Return to KAO/NTP for immediate credit.